[GreenYes] Comparison
I've estimated that we collect approximately 27 - 30 pounds of household refuse (excludes yard waste, appliances, bulky items such as furniture, etc.) from every household in Winston-Salem where I work.  We have a population, based on 2000 census, of 185,776 and 76,247 households.  I'm interested in comparing this to other cities of roughly similar size.  Any data from other cities would be greatly appreciated.  I can do a comparision of the demographics after the fact by going out to the Census Bureau web site.

Thanks in advance for any information.

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division