Re: [GreenYes] Fw: How To Drive Down Gas Prices
Well said, Sharon.  Driving down the cost of gasoline also I suspect works
to drive up the cost of health care; people who can't think outside the
drive-to-the-corner-store box, especially when gasoline is cheap, are more
likely to not get adequate exercise.

Best regards,
Edna