[GreenYes] Re: Tyvek envelopes
I turn the Tyvek envelope inside out and use it that way.

Tyvek envelopes - the only envelopes I throw in my trash...Are they
recyclable with plastic bag recycling?  Or...?

thanks,
Steve

- ----
I return the Tyvex envelopes to the sender and ask them both to recycle them
through the Tyvex recycling program (link and ask them to either send me
postage in the future for me to use to return them or not to send them
anymore.

John

"Steen, Terri - Contractor" <Terri=5FSteen@belvoir.army.mil>
Sent by: owner-greenyes@grrn.org

 BTW, I got a miserable response when I asked
our mailroom about it and decided we really didn't get enough tyvek to
agitate about it.  I bug them about enough stuff?.

Blair Pollock
Solid Waste Programs Manager
(919) 968-2788
fax: (919) 932-2900