Re: [GreenYes] Recycling, Technology, Landfilling - What about behavioral and motivational research?
On 26 Feb 2002 at 10:00, Stephan Pollard wrote:

> Peter,
> I've been reading with great interest all the recent commentary on
> GreenYes regarding the subject topics.  Your perspective/analysis has
> left me wondering whether there is any point in any further research
> into the behavioral and motivational aspects of recycling ...................  Are you suggesting that the energy and enthusiasm being
> devoted to research efforts in this area are best directed elsewhere
> (e.g., raising disposal costs)?

It still seems the best option to direct resources to not producing the waste in the first

so maybe reserach there rather than anywhere else?

To post to the greenyes list,
email to:

Subscription information for
this list is available here: