[GreenYes] Buy Recycled Manual and Training
In light of recent postings on recycled paper and other recycled products, I wanted to make Green Yes readers aware of a resource on recycled products.

The Maryland Environmental Service (MES) has published the 6th Edition of its popular Buy Recycled Training Manual.  The 6th edition includes revised information on the EPA guidelines and federal executive order, expanded information on environmentally preferable purchasing (including remanufacturing, reuse, electronics and green building) and a list of web sites on buying recycled and environmentally preferable products.  Copies of the manual are $10.00 each.

In addition, MES offers half-day and full-day training to help public and private agencies start or expand buy recycled and environmentally preferable purchasing programs.

For copies of the manual, or additional information on the training program, please contact me at the numbers below.

Richard Keller
Chief of Recycling
Maryland Environmental Service
2011 Commerce Park Drive