[GreenYes] more on technology's toxic trash
  There is another article on this issue at :
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/056/economy/Environmentalists_document_hor:.
shtml
I also heard a short piece on npr this morning about the report, although I
couldn't find it on the npr website when I went to look for it.
 <<Boston.com - Latest News - Business - Environmentalists document horrific
computer dump in China.url>>

Boston.com - Latest News - Business - Environmentalists document horrific computer dump in China.url