[GreenYes] MGP processing costs in NYC -- more info
1)  Sorry, but I don't have a breakdown between aluminum and ferrous

2)  I just heard that one of the reasons the processing cost went up so
significantly is that under the terms of the new contract, all revenue from
the sale of the materials revert to the City.  Under the old contract terms,
revenues belonged to the processor.  Obviously, this will affect how they
price the service.

Steve Hammer
(w) 212-645-9912
shammer@wastesaver.com