Re: [GreenYes] Tierney on Recycling
In a message dated 2/20/2002 6:48:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, RJayW2@aol.com writes:
.  The best way to  counter what Mr. Tierney has to say is to find out what the City of New York  pays to landfill vs. what it pays to recycle.

John;

I agree with you totally.  This was quoted in regard to downsizIng the recycling budget.  "It´s our contribution toward solving the city´s large budget deficit," said Steven Lawitts, deputy commissioner of the Sanitation Department.

Rick Anthony

Richard Anthony Associates
ricanthony@aol.com
3891 Kendall Street