[GreenYes] [greenyes] Conservatree Listening Study Question 3

Thanks very much to those of you who responded to our Listening Study Questions 1 and 2!

As a quick reminder, I will be sending questions to this listserv once a week for the next several weeks as part of Conservatree's Environmental Paper Industry Listening Study (you can read more about the study at
http://www.conservatree.com/learn/ListenSnapshot/Listen.shtml or http://www.papercoalition.org/survey.html.)

You can respond to the listserv as a whole if you’re interested in dialogue, or to me personally (rpc@econet.org) if you’d rather.  Please let us know if we can use your name or organization name in our report.

Question 3:

If cost were not an issue, how could purchasers be persuaded to buy environmental papers*?

If you are currently purchasing environmental papers, what conditions need to exist in order for you to continue to purchase those papers?  What conditions would prevent you from purchasing environmental papers?

*Our definition of “environmental papers” includes, but is not limited to: recycled paper, “tree free” (agricultural crops and residues), chlorine free (TCF, PCF, ECF and unbleached), “sustainably forested” (certified and non-old growth), and combinations of these, both within these fiber categories and with virgin wood fiber.

Thank you for your time.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Darby Hoover                          rpc@econet.org
Executive Director                 www.papercoalition.org
Recycled Paper Coalition