[GreenYes] Still More on Staples Computer Recycling event
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:24:43 -0800
From: Hood.Timonie@epamail.epa.gov

FYI. I think the listservs are overloaded with this infomation, but I
wanted to forward this to you. Thanks so much for spreading the word!
Timonie
----- Forwarded by Timonie Hood/R9/USEPA/US on 02/13/2002 02:23 PM -From:
"Frankel, Sharyn" <Sharyn.Frankel@Staples.com
To: Timonie Hood/R9/USEPA/US@EPA

Timonie-
Owen forwarded me your email. All stores are participating. We will
take whatever they bring in but we are encouraging a full system of a
monitor, central processing unit and keyboard in order to maximize a
possible donation. It's unbelievable the response were getting! It's
amazing that so many people out there have old computers. We're very
excited to be able to offer this to our customers. Please let me know if
you have any other questions. Thanks!
-Sharyn