[GreenYes] Fwd: R'02, 6th World Congress on Integrated Resources Management in Geneva Sw...
To the list:
There will be several zero waste papers given and a zero waste workshop on
Friday at this international recycling conference in Geneva.

Richard V. Anthony
Richard Anthony Associates
858 272 2905
www.richardanthonyassociates.com

Dear environmentally committed colleague

The final Programme of R'02, the most comprehensive event on Integrated Resources Management is now on

www.r02.org

You can register online.

If you have already registered at R'02, please disregard this message and we shall be looking forward to meeting you in Geneva.

If you have received this message more than once, either Mr. Murphy was the sender or you must belong to several organisations or groups. In every case we deeply apologise for the inconvenience.

If you wish to be removed from our mailing lists, please send back this message with the subject : "Remove".

You might still be tempted to combine this congress with a couple of pleasant skiing days in the Swiss or French Alps.

With kindest regards

Looking forward to meeting you in Geneva

Dr. A. Barrage
Chairman of the 6th. World Congress R'02
C/o PEAK Ltd.
Taegernstrasse 12A
CH-8127 Forch
Switzerland