Re: [GreenYes] Respect in Speaking
I did not see the email(s) that led to this discussion.  However, I have
valued Muna's contributions to this list in the past, and expect to do so
in the future.  In fact, we are working together on a project to get the
World Summit on Sustainable Development in So. Africa to be organized as a
Zero Waste event.

With freedom of speech comes the responsibility to treat everyone with
respect and civility.  It's clear from recent comments that this list
expects each of us to participate in that way.  Let's stick to sharing
information and policies, to shed more light than heat on the subjects of
this list.  Just the facts, not personal attacks.

Gary Liss

At 10:13 AM 01/23/2002 -0800, Helen Spiegelman wrote:
>Thank you, Wayne -- and Muna, for continuing to participate in this list.
>
>Helen Spiegelman
>Vancouver, British Columbia
>
>At 10:12 AM 01/23/2002 -0500, Wayne Turner wrote:
>>There is some level of significance in everything that is said.  Take
>>from the message what you can and never deny the sender the freedom to speak.

>this list is available here:
>http://www.grrn.org/general/greenyes.html

Gary Liss
916-652-7850