[GreenYes] President Bush and the USA
I agree completely with Roger Guttentag that pet names for political leaders
should remain so in our minds but not in our words when addressing issues on
this listserv.  While Muna continues to make several interesting observations
on many topics, I have thought for a long time that the anti-USA bashing
should stop.  It's disrespectful to those of us on this listserv who are U.S.
citizens.

John Waddell
KJWB Publications Inc./Refuse News