[GreenYes] Free Admission to Take it back! 2002
Dear GreenYesers:

The Take it Back! 2002 conference has one opening for a government
recycling manager to participate in the Forum on plastics and packaging on
March 7 at 1:30 p.m. The conference will be at the Las Vegas Convention
Center March 6-7. this will be an exciting conference, with seven
international speakers with the latest on EPR worldwide. The TIB badge gets
attendees into the National Manufacturing and Packaging Trade Show -- four
expos in one and the Outsourcing University -- an extra $200 value.

I need someone who can pretty well speak for many other government
recycling managers, and lucidly present views on a panel.  No paper is
required but one would be nice.

As a speaker you will have a full pass to TIB and the other show. The
admission is a $790 value  or  $490 government.

The title of the forum is "Money or Convenience: How to you get it Back?"

There is no budget for travel left.  This is a rare opportunity -- most
recycling conferences are government people talking to recyclers. The is
the ONLY forum where you get to reach manufacturers directly!!!

The panel so far includes Ed Boisson  for BEAR and Mark Murray, CAW.  We
will also need an industry representative. VT State Sen Rich McCormack will
be there are well as he is the lunch speaker.

If you are interested in the slot, and can get to Vegas, please email
me.  I have a block of rooms at a very inexpensive but NICE hotel, so you
can use my really affordable rate!!

Priority consideration will go to SRLU subscribers of course.

Info is on our web site.

Happy new Year!!

Michele Raymond
Publisher
Recycling Laws International/ State Recycling Laws Update
5111 Berwyn Rd. Ste 115 College Park, MD 20740)
301/345-4237   Fax 345-4768
http://www.raymond.com