Re: [GreenYes] Producer Responsibility & Consumer Costs
John,

Not only do we need to know the answer to the question
you have asked, we need to ask the question a second time
with a slight wording change ... instead of "cradle to grave",
what happens to the overall cash flow of the system if it
becomes a "cradle to cradle" system where the discards are
actually put back into productive use and create new sources
of revenue to add to the formula ???

Eric Lombardi
EcoCycle