RE: [GreenYes] recycling plastic number 5's and 6's.
A major all-bottle sorting/washing/pelletizing operation told me that they
blend in the Polypro., LDPE , and injection molded HDPE with mixed color
HDPE bottle flake for lower-end markets such as nursery pots and drainage
pipe.  As always, check with your particular end market, but there may be
more recycling happening with all-bottle bales than initially meets the eye.
Jay Donnaway
State Recycling Coordinator
Georgia Department of Community Affairs
60 Executive Park South, NE