RE: [GreenYes] recycled plastic bycicles
In her original post, Inês didn't say why she was researching plastic
bicycles or parts.  Maybe the better sustainable choice is to encourage her
to substitute a bicycle for a car anywhere and as often as she can.  It
seems to me that regardless of what material you make the bike out of, it's
still a better transportation choice than an SUV or any other type of auto.

Inês, tell us more about the research you are doing and the purpose of it.
That might help us help you better, too.

-- Terri

<< I'm an environmental engineer student in Portugal, and I'm doing research
about bicycles made, or partially made, of plastic, but I don't have any
information about that specific theme (about design, type of plastic needed,
etc...). The research over the Internet isn't going very well, so I'm hoping
that someone could help me with a link, or an e-mail contact to someone that
can share the information? >>