[GreenYes] the importance of being earnestly enviro
Hi folks,
Many of you probably work for nonprofit organizations, as I do, which rely on grants from corporations to remain viable.  With the current political situation and the squeeze on the economy, I'm finding it harder to convince companies that they should retain their emphasis on buying recycled and funding organizations promoting recycled content materials (particularly as some of the budgets that may have sponsored such programs went to NYC in the wake of the attacks).  I'm putting together a brief talk for my board of directors on the importance of keeping the focus on environmental goods and services, even in the midst of the climate in the U.S. today. I've got some ideas of what I'd like to say, but I hoped perhaps some of you could send me some of your thoughts on why it's important to keep environmental awareness (and funding for such) in the forefront.  Please feel free to respond to me directly rather than the list.  Thanks very much.

Darby Hoover                        rpc@econet.org
Executive Director                 www.papercoalition.org
Recycled Paper Coalition