[GreenYes] ECOnference 2001

ECOnference 2001

I'd like to let you know about an exciting event coming up for student
environmentalists- ECOnference2001.

 From our wilderness areas to our food supply, from our climate to the
quality of air and our water, the environment is in trouble.
ECOnference2001 is a national environmental conference taking place at The
George Washington University in Washington, D.C. on October 19-21, 2001.
Thousands of students from all over the country will be gathering in
Washington, DC for a weekend of workshops, speakers, panels and networking
opportunities. Some of the greatest environmental leaders of our time, like
Lois Gibbs, Damu Smith and Jim Hightower will be there to speak and lead
workshops. Click on the link below to see an exciting preview of the

The conference is sponsored by over 50 national environmental organizations
including the Sierra Student Coalition, Free The Planet,, the
PIRGs and Container Recycling Institute. ECOnference2001 will be a great
opportunity to learn the skills necessary to make a difference.

Don't miss out!

For more information, or to register for ECOnference 2001, visit the website

Please forward this message to others who might be interested!

Pat Franklin
Executive Director
Container Recycling Institute
1911 Ft Myer Drive, Suite 702