[GreenYes] Solvent recyclers
Hello--

Is there a group of professionals who would like to increase the amount of
industrial, non-chlorinated solvents that are recycled instead of being
discarded?   Most solvents seem to go to cement kilns as fuel, and then have
to be replaced with new solvents -- a major waste.  There are pretty good
processes for recycling solvents, but there seems to be little pressure on
solvent users to recycle instead of discard.  Are municipal or county
recycling officials interested in this issue and, if so, how would I contact
them?  Thanks for any
ideas you can share with me. --Peter Montague, Rachel's Environment & Health
News (www.rachel.org)