Re: [GreenYes] Business Waste Reduction Tools
Dear Victor:

Thanks for the message about the new software application described in your
message below.  I would recommend that you place the following information
on your website (as well as in a reply to this message):

1. Minimum and recommended PC system requirements: CPU type and speed, free
hard disk space (including space for file swapping), RAM, Operating system,
video card requirements (if any), any other system setup recommendations.

2. Size of download file and estimated download time based on different
download bps (e.g. 28K, 42K, 52K)

3. Basis for start of 30 day trial (e.g. first access?). Cost of software
after expiration of 30 day trial period.

4. Does the download include any kind of online manual for using the
application?  What other forms of technical support, if any, will be
available to users who choose to evaluate and ultimately retain this
application.

5. Is the application available on any removable media (e.g. CD's) for those
potential users who have problems downloading large files and are willing to
pay a fee (e.g. $5 - $10 including S&H)?

Sincerely,

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@concentric.net