Re: [GreenYes] Request for suggestions for online lookup references.
Roger Guttentag wrote:

> Dear List Members:
>
> As some of you know, I write about Internet information resources for
> Resource Recycling magazine.

Sounds great! Good luck!

I was wondering if there would be general value in looking at clean
production for various products? for example, if we were busy with a
campaign to look at detergents, then we could look up the cleanest
production method used internationally, and then lobby for that? Of
course, my meaning of clean means truly sustainable, minimal use of
non-renewable resources, zero waste, particularly hazwaste, etc.

What do people think? Relevant?

regards to all
Muna