[GreenYes] recycling link for Greater St. Louis region
We just started up an extensive recycling and pollution prevention database
on our website, www.ceegr.org listing service providers by type of material
handled in the Greater St. Louis region.  Please check it out, link away,
and make comments regarding how it could be improved.  I am very proud of
it, but these things are always a work in progress.

We also have a great links section (if I say so myself) with descriptions of
sites so you can get an inkling of whether or not it is a path you want to
do down before clicking on it and entering web site time warps.

Laura Neuman
Choose Environmental Excellence - Gateway Region
1915 Alfred Ave., St. Louis, MO  63110
(314) 772-8787 x102
laura@ceegr.org
www.ceegr.org