[GreenYes] Fwd: Corona Bottles

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:31:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lee Guthrie <guthrie@maui.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <jtrnet@valley.rtpnc.epa.gov>

What if every single one of us wrote Anheuser and told them we wanted them
to stop using cobalt in their bottles. My husband drinks mostly Corona and
we will boycott the sale of Corona. Anyone else out there game? What's
their address? We just finished the last of the supply and haven't
purchased anymore. Guess we'll go to another beer. Who else uses cobalt in
their labels or bottles? Let's boycott them too.

Lee Guthrie
Recycling Association of Maui, Inc.

Gary Liss
916-652-7850