[GreenYes] industrial citizen advisory groups
Colleagues

An industry in McDowell County, NC is interested in convening a citizens group to help monitor environmental activities/progress at its plant.  I'm looking for good examples of industries that have done something similar.  I'd appreciate any specific leads or other angles I could pursue.  Many thanks!!

Scott Mouw
NC Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance
1639 Mail Service Center
Raleigh  NC  27699-1639
919.715.6512    FAX: 919.715.6794
Web: www.p2pays.org