[GreenYes] Wind Power
Windpower is a great concept and I hope there are some tax dollars out there
available to develop more.  I'm totally unfamiliar with wind power other than
being amazed when driving by on the Interstate and seeing dozens of windmills
"walking" across the hills north of Palm Springs.  Does anyone have some
quick facts on windpower they can share with this group?

Thanks,
John Waddell
Refuse News