[GreenYes] Haworth Binder Recycling
I am looking for recommendations on how to recycle black vinyl, 3-ring
binders (D-ring), approximately 3" thick, containing various paper
products like literature and price books.  The binder does not have a
clear pocket on the outside or spline.

Rather than ship the binders back to our corporate headquarters in
Holland, Michigan I would like to discuss local options for paper
recycling and ideas on how to remove and recycle the paper from the
binders.  Also, is there an organization that is interested in the binders
themselves?

There are 10,000 binders that need to be recycled.  The two largest
regions, Los Angeles and Boston, will each have 1800 binders to be
recycled.

Heidi Quellet, A&D Programs Associate
Haworth Design & Facilities Marketing

Email:   heidi.quellet@haworth.com