[GRRN] Heating Values for MSW materials

If you can't get hold of that study from NJ on Btu values in incineration for MSW materials, our study that I referred to in a posting a few days ago has those numbers for virtually every component of MSW. Our data is from the enginnering text that John Reindl referenced in his posting, with an additional column of info denoting the value in WTE incineration. It's available for free at soundresource.com or zerowaste.com. (Same cyberplace, just two different names).

Dr. Jeffrey Morris
Sound Resource Management - Bellingham Office
112 Ohio Street, Suite 202
Bellingham, WA 98225

360-738-0255
360-738-0256 fax