[GreenYes] How would i market my pallet wood planter boxes.
I have a web sight. I've had over 400 hits so far But! I haven't sold one box
any suggestions.
I had an idea for some other use for shipping pallets and this is what I came
up with.
http://homepages.about.com/oakplanterbox/oakplanterbox/

I'm not trying to sell anything I'd just like some one's opinion.
Thank you Kris Copenhagen Portland Oregon.