[GreenYes] What's left
In the last couple of days I had the opportunity to speak with an old friend
who is an engineer involved with engine design at one of the largest diesel
engine manufacturing companies.

Sorry, I cannot use his name for obvious reasons.  Because of his position in
production redesign, he's been told that there is already a tacit agreement
between the administration and the largest engine manufacturers to extend the
time line for diesel clean-up in return for other "offsets."  He has no idea
what this means except as it affects the design of his own engine.

It sounds like the one environmental policy the Administration adopted is in
jeopardy.