[GreenYes] Important
     Many of you have responded to my request to send student senators
e-mails at Ole Miss asking them to over-ride the environmental veto.  I
appreciate everything that y'all have done.  They have received hundreds
of e-mails.  Therefore, we do not need anymore. More e-mails will simply
over-kill the situation.  Thanks.

Ben Newton