[GreenYes] Big City Recycling Rates
Timothy,

Our report, Cutting the Waste Stream in Half:  Community Record-Setters
Show How, includes some big cities (Seattle, WA; San Jose, California;
Portland, OR; and St. Paul, MN).  The report, along with a fact sheet
packet of the same title, are available on our Web site as PDF files.
Go to:  http://www.ilsr.org/recycling and click on Waste Reduction
Record-Setters on the left navigation bar.

Good luck.

Brenda Platt
Institute for Local Self-Reliance