[GreenYes] Big City Recycling Rates?
Could anyone help me with some recycling rates in cities other than NYC?  Would like residential? commercial? combined? and explanations as to what might be included in these rates as well as sources that could be quoted?

Thank you in advance for your help, I hope to use this information to continue advocacy work to increase waste prevention and recycling in NYC as the City ventures into it's all exports all the time waste policy.

Timothy JW Logan
Organization of Waterfront Neighborhoods Coordinator