[GreenYes] Free Magazines
Harding ESE, Portland, Oregon office, has the following periodicals
available for anyone who is willing to pick them by Friday,  March 30.  If
you want them, but need them shipped, we can box up if you can pay shipping.
Please email David Allaway of your interest and to make arrangements -
dallaway@harding.com.  Thanks!

Please note that dates are approximate, and we can't guarantee that
the collections are 100% complete.

Resource Recycling 1982 - 1997
Waste Age 1990 - 1999
Environmental Technology 1997 - 1999
Recycling Today (Scrap Market Edition) 1990 - 1994
World Watch 1990 - 1993
Solid Waste & Power/Solid Waste Technologies 1992 - 1997
World Wastes 1992 - 1999
C&D Debris Recycling 1997 - 1998
Scrap Processing & Recycling 1994 - 1997
Resource Recycling's Bottle/Can Recycling Update 1991 - 1993
Plastic Recycling Update 1987 - 1998
Garbage 1989 - 1994
SWANA MSW News 1992 - 1994
Oregon Business 1997 - 2001