[GRRN] Another resource for phthalates
If you are interested, Health Care Without Harm is another great resource
for information on phthalates.  Visit: http://www.noharm.org/about.cfm
Health Care Without Harm is a collaborative campaign for environmentally
responsible health care made up of more than 250 organizations.  They are
primarily medical professionals and have a list-serv that continually
discusses the subject.

Have a great weekend!

Mark S. Kidd
Program Educator
Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling
155 N First Ave., MS 4
Hillsboro, OR 97124
v 503.846.8182
f 503.846.4928