[GreenYes] woven #5 plastic recycling
Hello everyone:

I was wondering if anyone had any leads on a recycling plant that
could recycle woven polypropalene bags ( shopping bags, like the
material used for a 25 lb rice bag).   We're thinking of picking up
such items as part of a curbside program.  WE NEED A DOMESTIC
RECYCLING PLANT, because we dont want to export the material.

Ideally,  we would like to make sure the material is again returned
into a woven PP product, or at least PP fibres.

  any info would help!

Tim Krupnik
Berkeley Ecology Center
Tim Krupnik