Re: [GreenYes] Recycling Software Packages
Greetings:

My first recommendation is to contact Green Disk
(http://www.greendisk.com/).  It is my understanding that they provide for
software manufacturers the kind of services that Mark is seeking .

Other suggestions include:

Checking out the Materials Wanted Listings of Materials Exchanges.  A good
starting point would be the Southern Waste Information Exchange
(http://www.wastexchange.org/).  They also have a good directory of other
materials exchanges on the Web.  A similar materials exchange directory can
be found at the Jobs Through Recycling Site
(http://www.epa.gov/jtr/comm/index.htm)

Consulting a listing of CD Recyclers that can be found on the the Optical
Storage Technology Association web site
(http://www.osta.org/html/cdr/resource.html)

Consulting the EPA Job's Through Recycling Netsharing message postings on CD
recycling:
http://www.epa.gov/jtr/netshare/compdisc.htm

Sincerely,

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@concentric.net
Read "Recycling in Cyberspace" in Resource Recycling
February 2001 topic: Socially Responsible Investing
March 2001 topic: Container Deposit Systems