Re: [GreenYes] EPA Region 10 RFP - proposals due 2/15
EPA has a number of different grants.  There are the national  grants open
to organization nationwide.  There are grants for each region. Then there
are grants only open to governmental agencies, either alone or in
partnership with non-profits.  ALL are VERY competitive !

If you go to the main EPA  WWW page   www.epa.gov  you will find a button
for grants, this will take you to the national grants page.  You will also
find at the bottom of the Main page a link for each region's home page.  If
you go to Region 2 you will again find a button for grants, this will take
you to grants only available in Region 2.

At 10:34 AM 2/12/01, you wrote:

>MaryEllen,
>
>Maybe Region 2 has similar grants. We should call them and ask what grant
>programs they have currently related to solid waste. See you tomorrow. -
>Nicole

>     The GreenYes Listserv depends on reader support.
>Your tax-deductible contribution in any amount can be
>made by mail (check) or on the web (credit card) at
>our website: http://www.grrn.org. Just click on the
>"Support GRRN" button.
>     GreenYes is archived at our website. Just click
>on the "GreenYes Listserv" button for directions.

Peace and Good Health, (;->)
Curtis Seyfried curtis.seyfried@verizon.net     410 East 156th St,
6A    Bronx, NY. 10455
         (718) 993-9451
A quote from John Warren - "You never know when, where, how, or under
what circumstances, you will see something, hear something, read
something, experience something, or meet someone who will change your
life forever.  Look for those experiences in 2001!"

"Technology is of no use to us if it is used without respect for the earth
and its processes." -- Aldo Leopold