[GRRN] ANWR
Does anyone have any good info sources of alternative energy sources (companies, and studies on efficiency as well as pollution stats)? I need to write some letters, and being a non-professional enviro, I could use some quick help in locating this info.
If anyone is interested in signing on to anything, please say so.
Susan