[GreenYes] IBM computer recycling
Has anyone tried to use the IBM computer recycling service? It doesn't seem particularly customer-friendly. There is no information at the web site. (Or, rather there might be, but you need to know the exact "part number"). At the toll-free number, they give you very little information other than the price. They will take a credit card number and send a packet. However, the service rep. wouldn't tell me how I was to ship except to say that "the packet will give you a number."

I was trying to find the information before recommending it to consumers in a newsletter I write. Has anyone else tried to get information about or use the service?

I'd be interested in hearing your stories!

Elizabeth Roe
Vice President
Eco Partners, Inc.
Publishers of Trash Talk! and "One Man's Trash..."