[GreenYes] Paper hand towels vs. electric air dryer
Dear Mark:

I am forwarding to you the message I sent to EPPNET on 7/12/00 on the same
topic as expressed in your 1/24/01 message to GreenYes.  This forwarded
message can be found below your original message which I left for future
reference by other GRRN list members.

Roger M. Guttentag
610-584-8836
rgutten@concentric.net

I'm searching for any life cycle analysis, studies, etc., regarding paper
hand towels vs. electric air dryers?  Anyone able to assist?  Any and all
information is greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Mark S. Kidd
Program Educator
Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling
155 N First Ave., MS 4
Hillsboro, OR 97124
v 503.846.8182
f 503.846.4928