[GreenYes] awards?
We are looking for some unique, yet professionally classy, wall placques
made from recycled content materials to give to retiring Board Members and
distinguished volunteers, elected officials, etc.

Does anyone have any good leads?  We used to have wonderful recycled content
glass placques.

Thanks loads...
Jacy Davis
Solana Recyclers
Encinitas, CA

Solana Recyclers is a 501(c)3 environmental nonprofit organization committed
to improving the quality of the environment.  Learn how you can save trees,
buy recycled and save money by visiting our Recycled Products Purchasing
Cooperative on the web at http://www.recycledproducts.org