[GreenYes] Coke and Pepsi Recycled Content
According to Environmental Packaging (Jan. 2001):

    "Coke started using recycled material in its plastic bottles last year, according to a company spokesman. 'Two shorts years ago we weren't using any recycled content,' Trey Paris said. 'We said we would use 10% recycled content in 25% of our packaging by the end of the year,' he said. 'We surpassed our goal a month ago,' in November."

    "Pepsi currently is not using recycled material in its bottles, according to spokesman Bart Casbona. ... 'Now we're supporting the development of new technology that we hope will make recycled content bottles more cost effective.'"

                                            Peter
Peter Anderson
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING
4513 Vernon Blvd. Suite 15